Are you searching for a fur-ever fur baby? We have several things we want you to consider….
There’s a price to pay for life with a Labrador & you must understand it isn’t just money! It’s a life time commitment. So many things factor into it. Ask yourself this:
- Do you have time for this puppy?
- Do you have the right space for a large dog?’
- Will this dog fit into your family? Your schedule?
- Do you have something in the near future that would be preventing you from being able to keep he/she.
- Are you able to afford it?
- Is this the right dog for me and my family?
- The cost of keeping a Labrador.
- Labrador Retrievers are very energetic dogs, they play hard & work hard.
- Daily brisk walks, jogs or a run is very good for Labradors.
- They crave human leadership and need attention.
- Training should start at early age in basic.
- Buying a Labrador will change your life drastically, in a good way! In fact when we bring any dog into our life consider a dramatic change.
I have listed a few items you will need for your new puppy.
- Food bowls
- Dog bedding
- Collar & leash
- Training products
- Puppy books & videos
- Are you and the puppy right for each other?
- Should you adopt a Labrador?
- One puppy or two
- Which type of Labrador makes the best pet, work, or show?
- What color ( as they vary).
- AKC Registration, what does this mean.
- How to spot a poor Labrador breeder.
- Puppy paperwork, certificates, contracts.